About Role: As a business development manager you will be responsible for driving business development initiatives for the all products within the Business Unit portfolio. The role might require you to have both international as well as domestic travel
- Responsible for market planning and lead generation.
- Work with organization’s Sales Team to maintain a healthy pipeline for product portfolio.
- Ability to articulate and brand the product value-proposition Provide competitive positioning, pricing / commercial proposals for customer engagements, ensuring deal profitability.
- Solution selling and customer engagement.
- Regular Governance with Key Customers.
- To provide complete solution by gathering customer requirement with assistance of various market unit representatives.
- Periodic Engagement with Product Management and R&D Teams to influence product innovation and Roadmap.
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in preparation of responses for RFP/RFI/RFQ.
- Business case preparation and business planning.
- Ability to articulate the Product Value-Proposition
- Customer Engagement in telecom or banking domain a must.
Experience: 4 to 9 years
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org