Brief About Role:
Passionate people willing to work in a dynamic high growth environment. If you are passionate and love challenges while growing your career, there has never been a better time to join us. We are looking for a Data Science professional, who will help design and implement advanced analytics predictive models using cutting edge technologies like Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Past working experience as a Data Scientist in marketing Subject Area
- Experience in cleansing and transforming data on Hadoop/Spark/MySQL , SQL based databases.
- Strong knowledge of Data Science and Statistics
- Strong Experience in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Text mining, NLTK, Stanford NLP
- Hands on experience in Deep Learning/Neural Networks
- Strong working knowledge on R , Python (numpy,pandas, tensor flow) and Spark ML, Pandas, ScikitLearn.
- Should have developed models on sentiment scoring, Churn, Next best offer /Action, Customer Life time Value, RFM, Universal Control Groups, Geofencing Analytics, Product Cannibalisation Modelling.
- Experience in delivering end to end data science project
- Experience on SQL required
- Experience on Java required
- Experience on visualisation tools like Tableau, Kibana , QlikSense
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Understanding of Telco and/or Banking Domain with Model creation and deployment experience in Marketing and Non Marketing subject areas.
- Ability to guide and mentor less experienced human resources
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication and Presentation skills
- Should be certified on Data Science and Machine Learning certifications from Industry recognised bodies.
Experience: 4-8 Years
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org