Role Details: You will have the opportunity to work on a highly scaled distributed system with uptime in excess of 99.99%. You will face some of the most difficult challenges in modern software engineering. You will work with a team of engineers who will power the platform relied on by millions of users.
- We leverage cutting-edge tools and software. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment, multi-disciplinary, you will find this role highly rewarding.
- To participate in full software development lifecycle and write code that is performant, maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Hands on experience of developing enterprise applications in Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA , microservices and other related backend technologies.
- Hands on experience on coding, troubleshooting and Multi-threaded applications.
- To translate business requirements into system designs.
- Sound knowledge of OOP, Java, Multi-threading, Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring JDBC, Transaction Management and Caching frameworks.
- Experience in working in an Agile Development Environment.
Should have knowledge and working experience in:
- Hands on experience developing applications in Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and other related backend technologies
- Developing, deploying and supporting backend RESTFUL services using Spring
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance
- Wring code that is performant, maintainable, clear and concise
- Sound knowledge of OOP, Java, Multi-threading, Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring JDBC, Transaction Management and Caching frameworks
- Junit/REST-Assured/JMeter other Unit Testing framework
- Good understanding of UI concepts, techniques, frameworks and related tools
- Identify design patterns in code
- Implement design patterns with guidance
- Comfortable translating small behaviour requirements into tasks and code
- Basic understanding of domains and domain modelling
- Seeks out and uses appropriate abstractions
- Understands patterns for integration (events/services)
- Experience in working in an Agile Development Environment
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing
- Understands CI and CD, writes tests to ensure CI/CD processes work
- Experience working with automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins or equivalent)
- Understands feature toggling
- Understands version control and branching strategies
- Good working knowledge of Linux or any other Unix based operating system
- Understands one relevant Database technology (Oracle/Postgres)
Experience: Minimum 7 years of hands-on application development experience
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org