Ngage enables enterprises and partners to engage with their end customers over a secure, reliable, highly available and scalable cloud communication platform. Backed by best-in-class business operations support, the platform powers one-and-two way communication across various messaging interfaces and protocols. This, in turn, permits the easy integration of enterprise applications through programmable APIs.
Secure business applications, via a two factor authentication method
Deliver messages via appropriate channels
Ensuring agreed levels of performance and reliance
Expand business reach by adding new services over flexible hosting options
Track and measure key business and operational KPIs
Smart least cost routing to optimize cost of delivery
- Create Base and Add-on service packages for consumption
- Demand based purchase of one time and recurring package bundles with
- Create accounts, roles and assign privileges
- Define approval workflows to suit the enterprise needs
- Authenticated API onboarding
- Easy integration into enterprise applications through programmable APIs on the platform
- Build, schedule and launch intuitive and contextual campaigns
- Track, monitor and improve performance
- Define omnichannel journeys using drag and drop components and controls
- Offer channel fall backs and opt-ins
- Define , track & measure goals and performances
- Hassle free Bot creation with Zero code Drag and drop bot builder
- Proprietary Smart NLP engine for human like interaction
- Live Chat integration for smooth customer experience
- Real time analytics and dashboard
- Chat logs for accessing and analyzing user queries
- Launch on Web,Mobile App , OTT and Social chat channels
Reporting & Analytics
- Real time view of the performance KPI’s
- Create custom reports
- Benchmark and compare past performance
Policy & Configurations
- Strong policies on user consent, opt-in/out and privacy
- Traffic policies such as cooling off period, DND, whitelisting
OTT: Whatsapp, Viber
Social Chat: Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Telegram
WHY THIS PRODUCT
- Become Digital transformation partner for enterprises through new core competencies in APIs and software
- Address enterprise needs with a single consolidated platform and reduce operational costs
- Protect and increase A2P revenue and margins
- Monetize P2A and new channels with powerful conversational engagement tools
- Flexible pricing models for package bundles and channels
- Federated control to enforce policies inline with regulatory requirements
- Co-opete with digital service provider by Offering new age digital channels
WHY THIS PRODUCT
- Easy onboarding for enterprise customers of all scales
- Single unified platform to handle customer engagement across multiple channels
- Segmentation capabilities to reach the right target customers and maximize ROI
- Integrate with CRM, ERP, Ecommerce and other business systems with powerful APIs
- Reach out to customers on their channels of preference including digital channels such as RCS and WhatsApp
- Communicate with customers smartly & Seamlessly in their preferred language with Conversational AI & Multi lingual support
- Easy to deploy and manage
WHY THIS PRODUCT
- Contextualization and personalization increase the engagement rate
- Quick addressal of needs due to impactful, timely and relevant campaigns
- Faster customer service on new age channels
- Increased customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Personalized communication for brand awareness
- Transactional Information enriching the customer experience
- Brand Promotion and offers for customer acquisition and loyalty
- Launch IVR campaigns to collect customer feedback
- Use AI enabled Survey and Feedback capability to collect feedback over chatbot
- OTPs via SMS or Voice
- Additional layer of security for business services
- Book appointments via Voice Services
- Send a voice reminder
- Feedback and reschedule
- Voice broadcasting on offers, product launches, and sneak previews
- Notify your Sales for new leads with Missed call alerts
- AI enabled self help queries
- Automated transaction status
- Notifications and FAQs
- Ticketing and live agent escalations
- Automate processes such as recruitment, employee self help, invoicing, Registrations etc.
- Easy upload and automated verification of documents
- Analyze information
- HML bank wants to send security code to the customers every time they initiate a transaction or an activity on their account.
- HML wishes to send the code through SMS due to its high open rate
- CreditR wishes to help its customer remember the payment due date. If they still overlook it, CreditR sends another message to make sure that they never miss a due date.
- CreditR uses SMS notification to send payment reminders
Alert for transactions that seem suspicious
- PayUp is a UPI payment app that sends SMS alert to its users every time a login is attempted from an unregistered device.
- The user receives an SMS to approve the request before the login is successful
- YoAir is an up and coming airline that wants to automate the process of sending real time flight notification to its customers
- Rose books a ticket from London to Sydney and accepts to receive notification over WhatsApp.
YoAir sends her the booking details over WhatsApp after the booking is successfully completed
- She also receives further updates from YoAir regarding the flight , eg. change in flight timing
Virtual Assistant for KYC authentication
- MyBank realizes that the customer verification process is cumbersome and wants to make it easier for its customers
- It sets up a virtual assistant on the very popular WhatsApp channel to reach as many customers as possible
- Customers can now easily get verified by uploading documents on WhatsApp
E- tickets for Events
- Zack just booked a ticket to a Coldplay concert but is unable to find his ticket on email because of too many spam mails
- He is a frequent user of WhatsApp and wishes to receive the ticket on the same
- BookZapp uses WhatsApp to send tickets to its customers which can be used as passes to concert and events
- Zack can now easily get tickets and other updates over WhatsApp
- BusinessFeed is a weekly digest for Global business news and events around the world. It wants to send these newsletters to its subscribers.
- They choose Email as the channels considering the rich, personalized messages that they can send through the email channel
- Nurture is a e- learning initiative allows art enthusiasts to learn lessons on fine arts from renowned artists and teachers.
- When a new users onboards , Nurture sends the Welcome mail over Email with detailed instructions on how they can use the platform and attend classes
- Designry is a website that allows users to create a website and track the customer activities on the website.
- It is offering discounts on all its plans and wants to send this information to its customers.
- It uses the email channel to send detailed description of how they can redeem this offer
Order Fulfilment and Tracking
- Jina wants to order food from her favourite pizza chain called PizzaKing but finds the app and the website very cumbersome to use.
- To make this process simpler, PizzaKing sets up an ‘Ordering Agent’ on the Android native App (RCS) that makes Browsing of Menu, Ordering and Delivery Tracking easier using Rich Media elements.
Promotion Over RCS
- CheckShop is a newly opened fashion garment store in London. In the upcoming holiday season, it has offered attractive discounts on all products.
- It wants to increase customer reach and promote sales by using branded content over images, videos and interactive buttons to keep higher user engagement.
Appointment Confirmation and Reminder
- BigSmiles is a dental clinic in Delhi. It allows online appointments.
- Raina has just booked an appointment at ‘BigSmiles’
However on the day of the appointment, he decides to cancel the appointment due to a personal emergency.
- To make this easier, ‘BigSmiles’ sends SIMFlash message to Raina which reminds him of the appointment and also provides him option to confirm or cancel the appointment.
Social campaigns with CTA
- As part of the health drive to fight Covid19 pandemic, the Dept. of Telecom has developed a mobile app ‘Aarogya Setu’ to connect essential health services with the population
- To increase reach, a campaign is launched to download the app and get quick updates about the affected population and precautionary measures.
Subscribe/ Unsubscribe to a service
- A private sports body is starting a limited “20 Overs” Premier league cricket matches and starts campaigns to reach the cricket fans. As part of the campaign, a daily alerts/updates regarding the match places, players/offers is sent out
- Subscribers can choose to receive daily by subscribing to the service or ignore the message
Customer surveys and feedbacks
- HealthOxy is a recently established gym in London. It wants to conduct a survey to collect customer feedback.
- It designs a menu based questionnaire and hosts the survey over the USSD Channela
Allow customers to Subscribe to their favorites services
- E- News is an entertainment and lifestyle podcast that send interesting podcasts to its subscribers.
- It allows easy subscription by using the USSD channel. Users can choose to easily unsubscribe anytime they want
Vote for your favorite contestant on your favorite reality show
- Mattew is a vivid follower of a singing reality show called ‘Singing for Fun’. He wants to vote for this favorite contestant Leslie so that she wins the show.
- Singing for Fun allows Matthew to vote simply by using the USSD Channel
- InsureMate is an insurance company that has been recently getting customer complaints due to tedious Insurance claim process. It decides to take advantage of mobile messaging to keep the customers engaged.
- Aziz was involved in a minor car accident. He immediately captures evidence of the damage by taking a quick picture on their phone and texting it to their provider. This helps InsureMate speed up the claims process.
Proof of Delivery
- Basket is an online grocery shop that delivers food and grocery to customer’s doorstep. It found that even after giving the right delivery address and time slot, the customer worried about their product reaching them in one piece.
- Basket starts sending MMS messages to customers with the picture of the package delivered at the designated place.
- Now the customers don’t have to worry about their orders reaching them