LEAP is a low-code web-based platform that enables telecom operators to define and launch value-added services on their own. It empowers these players to have end-to-end control on the lifecycle of VAS applications.
LEAP has an intuitive GUI which enables telecom operators to expedite the go-to-market process and launch services in lesser time. Forget complex coding, silo-functionality platforms, scalability issues, and experience speed in app development and agility in offerings to generate increased revenue by provisioning more relevant services for the subscribers.
For Telecom Operators
Expedite GTM and reduce time to market by 80%
Increase the VAS revenue by providing relevant offers and services to the subscribers
Eliminate the dependency on independent service vendors (ISVs) for app development by enabling operators to drag-and-drop pre-defined connectors
Allow to launch competing services provided by the other operators quickly
Realise benefits of easy scalability due to a consolidated platform against the usage of silo tools
Experience convenient workflow management between different roles
Reduce the overhead costs of heavy framework with the light-weight platform using NodeJS
The all inclusive reach of USSD and SMS allows access to maximum possible subscribers
Meeting on-demand needs of the subscribers
Improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction
Reduce the time and efforts required to connect to network components like IN, databases, billing, etc. with one-time integration with the downstream systems
Build application flow logic by dragging and assembling the connectors in a proper sequence and defining the routing of the application logic
Test the applications right from the GUI Step-by-step execution, console output, program output as seen by the subscriber
Digitization of all banking services, including digital onboarding – increase adoption & decrease the cost of serving customers
Ensure maximum availability of the application. Runtime of applications on LEAP is 100% as the platform need not be restarted for application launch or modification
Get insightful reports consisting of system-level and application-level KPIs to aid strategic decision making
KEY USE CASES
- The market requirements change from time to time, and the operator has to provide services accordingly
- Provisioning most relevant bundles to the subscribers as per the market need result in immediate revenue realization and higher customer satisfaction
- LEAP equips the operators to provide services with agility due to its features which reduces the time-to-market significantly
KEY USE CASES
Survey and feedback
- For enterprises, gaining customer insights is important in achieving improved business decisions, customer retention, and profitability goals. Thus, the enterprises pair-up with the telecom operators to get access to the subscribers
- LEAP facilitates the enterprises/operators to define the service which enables the subscribers to provide valuable information in the form of a survey/feedback, generally through a questionnaire.
India Technology Award (Code Studio 2019)
Comviva won the India Technology Award (Code Studio 2019) in the Best Technology Provider for Financial Technology (FinTech) Services for our PayPLUS Unified Payment Acceptance Solution.
Why Banks Require A “Digital” Strategy And Focus On Improving The Customer’s Experience
– Vivek Agrawal – Head, Enterprise Business, Comviva
FROM THE BLOG
The Digital Future of Banking
The banking industry is undergoing a sea-change. The gradual shift towards digital and especially mobile technologies, alongside changing customer demographics- particularly the heightened importance of millennials- offer significant opportunities for innovators.