Ngage simplifies user engagement for enterprises and partners, by enabling two-way communication across various messaging interfaces and protocols. Ngage is a proven solution handling close to over 80 billion messages a year. It provides a single window for management ensuring reduced TCO to enhance the revenues for the operator and enables them to achieve economies of scope and scale with the help of the micro service architecture.
Purchase bundled packs to consume various services such as MO, location based and interactive
Create a strong suite of services that enhances brand image in the market
Provide service over multiple traditional channels such as SMS, MMS, USSD and digital channels such as chatbots, email and over-the-top (OTT) applications
Deliver cost effective, immediate communications to serve the needs of its customers
Track and measure campaign performance KPIs
Reach out to its subscribers complying with the telecom regulatory guidelines
- Creation of base and add-on service packages for consumption
- Demand based purchase of one time and recurring package bundles with flexible pricing
- Creation of roles and assigning of privileges
- Define approval workflows to suit the enterprise need
- Build, schedule and launch intuitive and contextual campaigns
- Support multiple channels for campaigns such as SMS, MMS, USSD, email and chatbots
Reporting and analytics
- Real time view of the performance KPI’s
- Creation of custom reports
- Benchmarking and comparing the past performance
Build dynamic segments, micro-segments and location insights to create personalized campaigns for higher ROI
Policy & Configurations
- Strong policies on user consent, opt-in/out and privacy
- Controlling traffic policies such as cooling off period, DND, whitelisting
Enterprise Self Onboarding
- Easy and quick on-boarding of enterprise accounts
- Online recharge process
Integrate with varied data sets from telecom companies and enterprise for segmentation, campaigns and analytics
REASON TO CHOOSE
- Protect and monetize A2P traffic revenue and burgeoning digital engagement market
- Federated control to enforce policy configurations inline with regulator and user preferences
- Flexible pricing models for the package bundles and channels
- Address enterprise needs using a single consolidated platform thereby reducing the operational costs
REASON TO CHOOSE
- Single unified platform to handle campaigns across the channels
- Segmentation capabilities to reach the right target segment and to engage with them for higher share of wallet
- Flexibility to integrate the platform with Enterprise and other partner systems and applications using API-fication
- Easy self onboarding for customer engagement
- Bouquet of packages and channels to choose from for varying needs
REASON TO CHOOSE
- Contextualization and personalization increase the engagement rate
- Quick addressal of needs due to impactful, timely and relevant campaigns
- Increased customer experience and customer satisfaction
KEY USE CASES
Ngage Product Offering
Brenda is a proud beach resort owner in Columbia. To attract customers she spent a fortune in setting-up a beautiful website with many photos, videos, and a contact form for booking. However, 90% of the visitors left the site without taking any action. The resort suffered from low occupancy and not many repeated guests. Brenda started to panic. She tried her hands at various sales and marketing online tools and also created a Chatbot for her social media page. But, none of it worked. The platforms she was using were very complex and managing different tools with different capabilities became difficult for her. Sadly the conversion still remained low.
That’s when her mobile operator came for her rescue and introduced her to Comviva’s Enterprise Messaging Platform, Ngage. Without wasting any time Brenda could now engage with her customers instantly using one SINGLE platform :
- By sending festive offers and promotions through SMS
- By launching attractive email campaigns
- By creating Chatbot (that worked round the clock) for her social media page
She could also now collect insights and target offers and promotions towards her loyal customers. That’s how it worked for Brenda. Now Brenda has a huge customer base, her resort is gaining popularity, and she has more time to focus and expand her business.
KEY USE CASES
Personalization – Email
The Letria operator realizes that its revenue from voice services is dropping year on year and market for data will take time to penetrate further in view of tough competition from new players. It strategizes to cross-sell new services from its newly created Line of Business (LOB) e-books store. It wants to heavily promote this new LOB and get subscribers on-boarded. The best way for Letria to do this is to send out email campaigns to its subscribers to sign up for news-letter about the e-book store and to stay updated about new additions to the store. The email campaign shall be personalized with subscriber’s name and his preference of genre.
KEY USE CASES
Hannah, the store manager of a retail shop, wants to improve the sales in her store. Being a small enterprise, Hannah neither has huge resources nor does she have a huge team to handle her business marketing needs. She needs a simple customer messaging platform that can take care of telecom regulatory compliances, launch campaigns hassle-free and reach her target audience through various channels.
She comes across Ngage – an Enterprise Messaging Platform, and self on-boards the platform using a simple 3-step process.
- Step-1: Creates her account by registering with basic details
- Step-2: Verifies the OTP received on the registered mobile number
- Step-3: Logins using the newly created credentials and starts using Ngage
On Logging in, Hannah first creates user logins for her two assistants. She is then prompted to purchase a package from the package browser. She purchases an SMS base package as per her marketing requirements and tops up her wallet. The Self-Help option in Ngage comes to her rescue whenever she gets stuck in any of the feature/functionality.
She transfers the SMS package and some funds to one of her assistants. The assistant logs in, using the credentials received in the mail, and launches an SMS campaign. Hannah is happy that she can monitor the campaign performance and other metrics through her dashboard and reporting module.
KEY USE CASES
On-demand Package Management
Making A Difference (M.A.D.), a Non-Profit Organization, is launching a Swachh India campaign and wants to invite volunteers from all over the country. The Brand Manager of MAD gets in touch with a Telco and requests them to create a package with specific details. The Telco creates a package for M.A.D as per their requirements to consume. Once the package is created, it is sent to the marketing head for approval.
On approval, the package becomes active for the Operations Manager to transfer the package to MAD organization. The NGO receives the package in their portal and starts using it to launch campaigns.
Airtel Kenya is currently in the process of deploying Comviva’s Ngage messaging platform (erstwhile Enterprise Communication Platform). This platform’s innovative features like self on-boarding and slab based pricing will enable us to address the long tail enterprise market and cash-in on the growing enterprise messaging industryBieliza KAlbert B MugishaHead – Portfolio and Release ManagementAirtel Kenya