mobiquity® Pay is a feature rich, robust, scalable & flexible platform
The platform is hollistic and serves consumers, service providers and their partners alike. We facilitate digital payments for all customer segments through all form factors and modes (USSD, QR codes, NFC, etc.). Consumers can securely make merchant payments, pay bills, and send or receive money along with having access to micro-financial services such as savings, loans and insurance.
Businesses and governments can credit salaries, disburse cash subsidies, relief aid, and make other bulk payments. mobiquity® Pay is built on micro-service based architecture to achieve greater agility, time to market, and fetch a higher value from fast-changing digital business models and services.
Features and Functionalities
By revolutionizing the lives of over 130 million customers around the globe, Comviva’s mobiquity® Pay has transformed the way customers save, borrow, transfer and spend money.
Comprehensive Payment Solution
- A Technology Agnostic Payments Solution: From a millennial paying instore by scanning a QR Code using smartphone or via Tap and Pay to a worker sending money to his family using USSD on a feature phone, mobiquity® Pay empowers consumers across segments to perform all types of cashless payments for their various needs through different channels including mobile application, QR Codes, NFC, USSD, IVR and Web. mobiquity® Pay supports both proximity and remote payments.
- Made For Everyone: For unbanked consumers, mobiquity® Pay offers a stored value account (SVA), a prepaid digital wallet linked to their mobile number, enabling them to do multiple financial transactions. For banked and carded consumers, mobiquity® Pay provides option to save a payment instrument like credit card, debit card or bank account with the digital wallet and make payments using it.
- Embracing The Open : Using mobiquity® Pay, consumers can manage all their payment instruments from their mobile devices to carry out proximity and remote payments. mobiquity® Pay also provides wallet-linked Mastercard/Visa companion cards to make online and in-store payments.
Launch, Monetize, Optimize New Services
- Monetize Through Dynamic Pricing: Digital Financial Service providers can frequently revise pricing and run new promotions to gain a competitive mobiquity® Pay provides the flexibility to set pricing and commission amounts based on multiple parameters, such as the customer’s profile, location, etc.
- Optimize System Performance: mobiquity® Pay offers a highly scalable and reliable platform built using micro-services. The platform is cloud-native, auto-scalable and highly It allows automated recovery with a liveliness probe. It also offers load regulation with a graceful shutdown and readiness probe. It also supports 100% automated deployment with zero downtime.
- Monitoring through detailed dashboards: mobiquity® Pay provides graphical dashboard to showcase comprehensive view of all important business KPIs to monitor health of the digital payment system.
- Proactive disaster prevention: mobiquity® Pay X has capability of proactive disaster management by identifying threshold breaches for critical application and system parameters in advance and providing real-time notifications for corrective actions.
- Complete transaction tracking: Order and Payment System provides end to end tracking of entire payment transaction across all stages- order creation, processing of payments, order fulfillment and provisioning, keeping the consumers informed of their transaction status.
- Launch New Services 80 Per Cent Faster: With a focus on winning customers through differentiated experience, service providers are continually launching new services. mobiquity® Pay can boost them to rapidly create and launch new services by cloning and modifying existing business processes, launching a new service 80 per cent faster.
- Drive innovation with Open APIs: mobiquity® Pay expedites rapid service expansion for developers and third-party service providers by providing open APIs to enable integration with the mobile money and digital payments ecosystem. This further provides customers with a wide range of offerings from these third-party providers.
- Seamless Integrations: Supporting over 1000 integrations across our deployments, mobiquity® Pay provides technology teams with a middleware layer to enable faster third-party integrations, reducing the go-to-market time by around 30 per cent.
- Simpler and faster process for user lifecycle management: An advanced user management system with an intuitive UI, dedicated workspaces for each business persona and real-time feedback for the errors, enables faster user on-boarding and lifecycle management without flaws.
REASON TO CHOOSE
Global leadership and reach as the largest mobile money provider by deployment, registered customers and transactions
REASON TO CHOOSE
Driven by innovation to delivery many firsts like –
- MasterCard Companion Card in Africa
- Closed-loop NFC merchant payments in Africa
- Domestic interoperability between mobile financial services in an African country
- International remittance services in North Africa, South Asia and central America
- Mobile money service for unbanked in Western Europe
REASON TO CHOOSE
Deep industry expertise with knowledge of country-specific regulations
REASON TO CHOOSE
Worked with Gates foundation to develop standard Open APIs specification enabling mobile money interoperability
REASON TO CHOOSE
Right ecosystem of partnerships like-
- MasterCard and
- Western Union
Key Use Cases
Transform the way your customers save, borrow, transfer and spend money
Covering a wide spectrum of payment services extending from financial inclusion to financial enrichment, mobiquity® Pay provides a variety of use cases to customers which range from peer-to-peer money transfer to merchant payments to bill payments and also include the following:
Financial Aid distribution
Short-term small-value loans
Success with Comviva
At Cassava Smartech our aim is to help people live better lives through the transformative power of mobile money. We shall spare no effort in driving mobile money services in Zimbabwe because we believe that mobile money is one of the most important tools for improving the lives of people and enabling economic growth. In line with this goal, we aim to continuously improve EcoCash services for a better tomorrow. Hence, we have upgraded EcoCash to latest fifth generation of mobiquity® Money platform to improve system resilience, increase capacity, strengthen security and enhance consumer experience. Comviva has supported us proactively during the migration and in stabilising the system and has been our valued partner in our vision to enrich lives of our customers using EcoCash.Eugene ChadukaCTO, Cassava Smartech
We are delighted to offer “Inwi Money” service which is powered by Comviva’s mobiquity® platform. As it did in various countries, mobile money service aimed at simplifying and enhancing lives of millions of Moroccans by providing them easy, fast and more convenient digital financial services.Nicolas LeviCEO, Inwi Money
In Colombia, people need to have a bank account or credit card to make digital payments online, leaving majority of Colombians out of the digital payments revolution. We are trying to change this picture with MOVii which provided access to digital financial services to all Colombians without any bias. With MOVii any Colombian, banked or unbanked, can make all kind of payments securely, easily and without any cost from their mobile phone. Our goal is to bring digital financial service to the masses and Comviva mobiquity® is the right technology platform partner to achieve that aim.Hernando RubioCo-founder and CEO, MOViiRed
At Free Money, we are relentlessly working toward democratizing the use of digital financial services and enhance the customer experience. In line with this objective, we have successfully deployed the mobiquity® platform replacing the incumbent platform. The new platform will facilitate product innovation, helping us to reinforce Free Money, launch new consumer-centric digital financial services and deliver a superior user experience to our customers.Mamadou MBENGUECEO, Free Senegal
The opportunities for mobile money in Tanzania are endless, both in the person-to-person and merchant payments spaces. Comviva has helped us realize our vision of a cashless economy. The company has facilitated the digitization of day-to-day payments with the Airtel Money Tap-Tap service.Sunil ColasoChief Executive Officer, Airtel Tanzania
We are delighted to offer SMEGA which is delivered through the Comviva mobile money platform. SMEGA is focused on enabling access to financial services to improve people’s lives and positively contribute towards the economy by accelerating financial inclusion and economic development. We also trust that our customers across the country will find it easy, fast and a more convenient means of transferring money, making payments and doing other financial transactions.Edward WicksChief Commercial Officer, BTC
Browse through for more information
Comviva mentioned as a key technology provider in four Hype Cycle reports by Gartner
Comviva wins GLOTEL (Global Telecoms) Awards 2019
Winner in Mobile Money Mastery category for AsiaHawala powered by mobiquity® Money.
FROM THE BLOG
Digitizing the Future of Development
Fortuitous circumstances led me to visit the United Nations during the General Assembly week not too long ago. I was amongst the privileged few to participate…
FROM THE BLOG
Tackling global health challenges with Digital Payments
While medical science has, without a doubt, made significant strides over the past decade, challenges such as Ebola and Cholera still persist.
How Technology Ought To Be Leveraged To Positively Impact People’s Lives
See Video by Srinivas Nidugondi, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Mobile Financial Solutions