- Mobile Financial Solutions
- Mobile Data Solutions
- Customer Value Management
- MobiLytix™ Suite
- MobiLytix™ Multi-Channel Campaign Management
- MobiLytix™ Retailer Management Suite
- MobiLytix™ Next Best Offer
- MobiLytix™ Centralized Communication Manager
- MobiLytix™ Interactive Notifications
- MobiLytix™ Customer Engagement for Digital Payments
- MobiLytix™ Unified Digital Experience Platform
- MobiLytix™ Banking
- MobiLytix™ Suite
- Digital Lifestyle Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Messaging Solutions
- Converged Mobile Solutions
- Mobile Solutions For Engagement & Learning
- Global Services
- News & Events
- Customer speak
Join us at Finnovex Middle East, Booth F7 on 19 March 2019, Dubai
Mobile Service Providers and Financial Institutions Catered To
GSMA Award Winner
Comviva’s customers are leading mobile operators and service providers across markets worldwide. Many of Comviva’s customers are growing rapidly and facing the multiple challenges of scaling to meet growth volumes.
Christian De Faria CEO, Airtel Africa
The opportunities for mobile money in Tanzania are endless, both in the person-to-person and merchant payments spaces. Comviva has helped us realize our vision of a cashless economy. The company has facilitated the digitization of day-to-day payments with the Airtel Money Tap-Tap service.
Sunil Colaso Chief Executive Officer, Airtel Tanzania
Obtaining access to a local content ecosystem is a major challenge for us. By collaborating with Comviva, we established a presence to source music and data content locally. Our customers can now access a vast library of content across various categories.
Neeraj Gala VP Product & Innovation, Airtel Africa
Comviva is a partner that has been able to understand the vision of our country. Their ability to be able to innovate dynamically on the fly as we present to them needs and services that are required at any given point in time and for us to be able to scale them as they are required is what they have been able to bring to the table.
Natalie Jabangwe Morris COO, Econet Zimbabwe